School Contact: Priscilla Gossett - Principal
General planting in existing pots
September 29, 2018
7150 N. 22nd Street
The flowers and plants that have been planted add beauty to our campus. Students understand that we respect extra things like this on our campus.
Work Gloves, and tools necessary for planting
Tools for Planting
7150 N 22Nd St
Phoenix, AZ 85020
Lincoln Heights Christian Church
About this project
- 5 planters located in area at bottom of the stairs E of the N playground. All plants need to be low water maintenance.
- 1 large planter, 3 small located in front of 1st grade classrooms A6 and 7. It gets lots of sun and need flowering plants that do not attract bees. For example: geraniums in large planter, marigolds in small ones.
- 1 medium planter at top of the stairs that lead to playground. Flowering plant needed
- 1 large planter near C15 needs a flowering plant. It gets lots of sun.
- 1 large planter near cafeteria. Needs a large flowering plant or low water plant that can withstand children who touch it daily.
- 3 low planters between C16-17. The 2 large planters need a tall fern in the back to give them height. These planters get very little sun. In front of the ferns and in the smaller planter you may put more delicate plants such as snapdragons, petunias or pansies.
- Because of the long, dry summer the soil in these planters have been baking and are packed. Before planting, please till the soil well and add mulch (2-3 bags for all planters will work). Deep water before and after planting. Soil will settle.